FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

Excellent

I want to start by praising your graphics. I bet it has taken a lot of time to draw all those characters and backgrounds. The characters really look so much like their real counterparts, just awesome to look at them. Also kudos for making it FFVI - movie.
About humor. I have very mixed feelings about it. You had such many great jokes there but then always after them came "shut the fuck up" - jokes which really don't need much careful consideration and didn't feel quite right in the movie. Still the flood of good jokes, funny story and the quality of this movie guarantee it a good score from me.

Keep up the good work.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

yes, the knee...

I've experienced the painful knee-attack... positive thing about it is that my dodging ability increased. It's still an overpowering move in SSBM. And now you just had to teach the whole world to use it! :P hehe..

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

I didn't expect this to come out so soon :)

What can I say... great job. I'd have wanted to read more of the dialog but this was pretty much action packed movie. I didn't like most of the musics but that's a matter of taste. Lot's of different sound effects helped to keep the fight entertaining as well as the camera. I had always thought that Luigi was more like Krillin but you said you based him on Gohan. It's good that you alter their personality and not make them exactly the same as in dbz or sonic or mario series.
I really must say it again. You've been working hard since it came out this soon.

You asked about the bugs:

1. Only one I found was when Luigi was waveing his hands when Mario was taking a count, it looked as if the sprite was in three pieces.

2. Someone said that the movie freezed for a minute or two. I've noticed that flashmovies tend to freeze sometimes if I'm using Firefox-browser. This bug does not occur with Explorer.

FFVI:The Time Before P-6 FFVI:The Time Before P-6

Nicely done

Well... There are still few FF VI animators left. :D

I really like the way how you do camera movement. The 3D illusion is a great aspect you have created.
Given the fatc that the material you're using to write the story is quite limited, you have managed to engage quite a complicated and rich story. I'd like to encourage you to continue the series. I myself had to make five movies before I got any award, so don't give up ^^. Large part of my motivation comes from the reviews anyway :). Also excellent custom sprites!

Don't worry about the grammar too much. I too lack the ability to write authentic english. I didn't notice any mistakes but I guess that's logical since my english isn't perfect either :P

Good job to both of you.

DanyLaporte responds:

Yeah, FFVI is my favortie game! This game is so good, I think there will always be FFVI animators :P We tried to use the 3D animation to make our video diffrent from other sprites movie. Not all authors has their own ways to difference themself from the other authors.

Well I won awards to my 4th and 5th movie. Thats why I am a bit disapointed about this one. I think the score is pretty low. Tho I think it is also because FFVI fans are getting more rare these days. We are talking about a game that released in 1994 in USA and Canada.

Well Im a francophone so thats why my english is really bad. My video always get checked by an englophone before I send it. But it looks like there is always grammar errors.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Stunning.

The fight scenes were ├╝ber-good. You always make each episode better than the previous. How did you find all those graphics? The variety is absolutely insane (in a good way). I don't have any words, this is just... so great.

Btw. MaranX, some previous reviewer suggested you should exceed the frame limit (16k). You said it's not so easy and I agree but it's still possible. I made a flash - animation with my friend for school and we exceeded 19k frames with fps 30.

Speaking of frames per second... I must ask what fps do you use. Always when I thought your flash was going to end, it kept continuing! There was no disappointment because it lasted, lasted and lasted (quality lasted too). And good job with the plot, it's very fitting for Mario and DBZ.

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

When someone tells me how to exceed the 16k frame limit. I'll be sure to make the episodes longer.
I use 24fps for my animations. Which is considered to be movie quality. I don't feel comfortable using a lower or higher frame rate.
Glad you enjoyed the movie. =D

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

Brave move.

You knew what everybody were expecting and still submitted this, well I'm happy you did. (I like most of your movies, although technically they are all superb.)
It's good to do something different for a change, even thought most of your fans do not approve but hey, consider it as a price of success ^^ Anyway, great job bringing something different to newgrounds.

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

Heh..

Nice job. Graphics look smoother than before, I like it. Roger roger! Well that's about it. :)

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

Really great.

This was such a nice movie. Your own fan story really started to get interesting in this episode. Your style is awesome, I like it very much and nice choises with musics. Anyway... Good job!

LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Original.

That was a great flashmovie. It never got boring and you used familiar themes in it. It was pretty long which was good 'cause it also held my interest for the whole movie. Good work.

madarkwasp responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I tried to keep it as interesting as possible through out most of it, and I guess I did.
Glad to read the positive reviews!

KH: Mario Bros. Eps.3 KH: Mario Bros. Eps.3

Your characters need to move.

You have an original idea. Make use of it by moving your characters a bit. If you are missing sprites, you need to get more. Action was quite frankly, boring. This was only due to the lack of sprites. You really would make a difference by animating more, the characters basicly just stood there.
Music's quality was sometimes too low. Try experiencing different ways of compressing your music (like from mid to waw to mp3 and such, just what sounds good).

Don't give up!! Improve yourself! And good luck with your next installement.

Mig64 responds: